A person knows they need to get out more when they sense themselves stuck in little ruts. But those ruts can be comforting . . . perhaps TOO comforting. I am very different than the friend I spent the weekend with. I'm much more outgoing, loving, giving, affectionate, and verbal. It's difficult for me not to be that way. Perhaps the following defines my dilemma . . .
I need to repeat this daily
We're all different, and isn't that the unique part of being human? But while I'm at it, what's with this thing of opposites attracting? What if they end up being WAY opposite and you're someone like me who sees it as a challenge when, all along, I could be happier? I know there are more out there who are just like me, whether you're married or not. Is it a fear of letting go? Insecurities? Just not wanting to "spend time alone"? Not wanting to give up on all the time invested? I don't have the answer.
But maybe this is a hint . . .
Does this make any sense at all? Give me a little more thinking time, and I'll confuse you further.


No comments:
Post a Comment