You talkin' to me?
Duh, there's rarely anyone else around to cuss and discuss with.
I reckon we could decide what's on the docket for tomorrow.
Thrilling ...
It's all what we make of it. We can choose to whine, or we can choose to whinny. What's it
to be?
Okay then, here's a list:
Clean out the pond and the pump filter.
Go to Costco and order the gallery wrap of Riley.
Take a tiny road trip to get to know the camera better.
Well, if I'm feeling half way energetic, I vote for all three!
Argh! You're wearing me out already.
You must understand that I'm responsible for my own happiness and well being. As you
said, there's rarely anyone else around.
They are living their own lives!
Yes, that happens. After awhile they tend to forget about you. You can call them until
you're blue in the face. After that, you give up.
And they don't get that it's a two-way street.
Right.
So it's just you and me, baby?!
Guess so, if you can handle my spontaneity.
Actually, that's one of your assets, but it doesn't always set well with others. Most people
like to plan ahead.
That's all well and good, but spur-of-the-moment yields serendipitous memories.
Question ... if we're pretty much on our own, what becomes of us when we're no longer
able to care for our self?
The older I get the less I'm worrying about it. What happens happens. From what I've
observed, when you're on your way out, the last thing on your mind is what happens
to all your "stuff", and who's around caring for you, if anyone.
Most of the "stuff" in this home was accumulated by, and meant to be enjoyed by at
least two people.
Yes, but now we just wander around in it, thinking about what was, is, or could be.
I thought you always said to "live in the NOW" ...
I did, and I try, but it's not always that easy. Sometimes all one has is the memories when
there isn't enough outside stimulation.
Meaning?
Family. A circle of friends. A purpose.
But you've been told many times what your purpose is.
That's not a purpose ... that's a hobby.
But the purpose of that hobby is to share it and give joy to others.
Which reminds me that I have other talents I've never shared because I think I'm not
good enough.
Why would you think that?
I really don't have a clue.
Lets just think about tomorrow then.
And so it goes ...
Please feel free to register your reaction below ...
Okay, then don't!
Okay, then don't!

No comments:
Post a Comment