Yes, its been many full moons since last I blogged. And much of that proverbial water has passed under AND over the bridge. Do you remember the cartoon character whose constant companion was a little black cloud above his head?
Al Capp's "Joe Btfsplk"
Well, back then the cartoonist probably didn't know anything about biorhythms, but I've become a firm believer in that theory! And I can't recall the exact date that things began to go awry, but I do remember thinking, "Okay, things usually happen in three's, so I can get through this." But soon after #3, came #4, then #5, and #6!! What were they, you ask? Details fade with time, but suffice to say a car repair was involved, the garage door springs sprung, a tooth decided to crack, mislaid my debit card, miscalculated a curb and took a spill, but danged if I can recall the other one. Probably just as well.
It's just not a good thing for biorhythms to be off when you're into your last few decades, with no one around to support you. That's where the sense of humor comes in. And, if you don't have one, I suggest you get one at your earliest convenience. Adding a little common sense wouldn't hurt either.
I'd been going along my merry way appreciating the fact that life was good, and that I really did have my poop in a group. Well, as they say, "shit happens". In hindsight, I'm now thinking that "life is good" thought may have programmed me to fail.
Although the biorhythms are not all quite back in alignment, I do sense a slight shifting of luck. But I will not say that out loud, nor will there be any crossing of fingers or toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment