24 September 2020

I have been wished DEAD!!

Not only that, but I was misunderstood and misquoted. 

Here's the story ...

On Facebook, our sheriff's dept. posted a story about 2 young girls who met a guy on Facebook, then met with him at HIS HOUSE! He took them in a room and locked the door with a key, then proceeded to attempt molesting one of them.

Well, dummy me, I commented "I hope the young girls learned a valuable lesson". Simply translated: It's a bad idea to hook up with strangers on social media! Am I wrong?

Well, people (probably in their 30's and under) proceeded to beat up on me. The nerve! I was misunderstood and misquoted, and wished dead because they assumed I'm a "boomer". Well, I am, and proud of it! Wow. Just wow. 

During this pandemic I've witnessed extreme kindness on one end and all of this hate on the other end. Which brings back the matter of "ghosting" people. I have gone above and beyond with certain people only to be ghosted. I've decided that's on the "hate" end of the spectrum. Still can't understand why or how anyone can do that. It's cowardly and just plain mean, especially when they won't tell you why. So one is left to ponder that question for time immemorial. But I've decided that those were not good people to have in my life, and I'm glad they recognized that they didn't deserve me.

In addition to decluttering my home, I've decluttered relationships, and I feel darned GOOD! What better time to gitter done?!


SO THERE!!

  

No comments: