22 April 2011

Confusion in the minds of a few ~

It seems that my latest blog (below this one) has caused confusion. No! I am NOT getting married (where on earth did THAT come from!), and what I wrote shouldn't be "over" anyone's head. I think where I was headed was simply being over-protective of myself, and overwhelmed by the choices I have right now regarding many things. Not that either one of those are bad things. But that blog had nothing to do with men. Period.


But lets get back to this marriage thing. I certainly don't need or want that to go viral!! Yes, I have a special friendship currently, but I know myself . . . I will NOT remarry. I've always said that, and will maintain it. I have absolutely NO desire to be married again. So lets nip that one in the bud. I value my space, and I had 28 good years with a good man. That's where I want that book to end.


I'll try to be a little more succinct in future blogs.      :-)



Rumors laid to rest!

No comments: