17 March 2012

CHANGES!!

Just a quick insert to let you know I've made some changes to my blog in addition to the over all theme.


At the very bottom of each post you can check your reaction, then I'll know if I'm going in the right direction.


I've made the Archive on the side a little easier to navigate.


Annnnnd . . . you can now insert your email address over on the side to receive a notice when I've written a new one. So, if you like following "Grace", I would really appreciate it if you'd do this. That way I will no longer need to send out an email every time. I still will do that for awhile, but not for long. I tested it on my 90 year-old dad and, if he can do it, so can you. Pretty please?


Any other suggestions are ALWAYS welcome. I want you to enjoy my journey and that includes your being able to guide me along the path of least destruction!


No comments: