I could add much more to this chain,
but what you see are the most important.
I know . . . you're asking how I come up with some of these blogs, yes? The back deck. Don't know what it is about that place, but it has a way of turning my wheels and making sure the cogs are aligned. I guess it's the only place where I really rest. One thought leads to another. I'm thinking it's the months traveling by, warning me that I only have one crack at doing this thing called life the right way, while I'm still young. There have been a few slips along the way, but the anchor held.
It all started with promising Ben I'd fill his seat in church. As I've said before, I wasn't always a good attendee, but it really does grow on you. Yes, I still question things, but I have a greater sense of peace, a kinder, gentler soul. I know that doesn't work for some and, actually, I'm still working on it. It's a "work in progress" as they say, and if you know who "they" are, please let me know!
And ask yourself . . . do you have rocks? Or anchors? A few of each is okay. :)
It all started with promising Ben I'd fill his seat in church. As I've said before, I wasn't always a good attendee, but it really does grow on you. Yes, I still question things, but I have a greater sense of peace, a kinder, gentler soul. I know that doesn't work for some and, actually, I'm still working on it. It's a "work in progress" as they say, and if you know who "they" are, please let me know!
And ask yourself . . . do you have rocks? Or anchors? A few of each is okay. :)

1 comment:
I need a bigger/stronger anchor.
Post a Comment