17 November 2010

Put together and lined up straight . . . life IS good!

Is it the proverbial calm before the storm? What am I doing to cause this peace and tranquility? Okay, I won't question it. :-) I may have said it before in another way, but I don't know if I've EVER felt this "right" in my entire life. I want to run outside, jump in the air and click my heels together. I'm thinkin' it's that everything which has happened has put me on my path to understanding and acceptance.  I've owned up to all that has gone before. It's almost surreal. "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." Yes! I have looked fear in the face and won the stare-down. 


"When I look into the future, it's so bright it burns my eyes." -- Oprah Winfrey



1 comment:

Mary T said...

Kathy- you are well poised for the adventures ahead. Remember how Tom describes you- "The Bold One"!!!